[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: July 25th, 2009

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:53:12 PDT 2009

Rebekah,

I've been pondering this, un Camino del Invierno. I bought a Camino-specific sleeping bag light enough/warm enough for a Spanish winter trek. I have the layered outerware all dialed in. I may be in Germany/Poland in October/November to assist a friend testifying in a Nazi war crimes trial, probably the last we'll ever see. I'd like to loop a Camino into that trip, and if the timing all works, arrive in time for the opening of the Holy Door and a Jubilee Compostela. Hmmmm...

Buen Camino,

Grant

http://www.ElCaminoSantiago.com
Resources for the Pilgrimage Road to Santiago