[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: July 25th, 2009

Tim tim at errecaldia.com
Tue Aug 4 00:58:18 PDT 2009

Hi,
    There could be a bigger number than that.  The book "I'm off then"
written by German comedian Hape Kerkeling has now been released in it's
English version.  If it sells as well in the Anglo market as it sold in
the German market (3 million plus copies) then we will probably be due
an even bigger influx of pilgrims.  I'm sure that those of us living on
the side of the Camino will find ways of accommodating you all.  We
shall see.
Tim