[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: July 25th, 2009

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 12:31:07 PDT 2009

One other aspect of pack transport mentioned in the latest (July 09) Boletin for federation hospitaleros is the bedbug problem. At least one of the the transport services is dealing with infested vans. Which means infested packs, which means infested hostels, hotels, albergues.

They´re baaaack!

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood."
-- Karl Popper