[Gocamino] Pack transport question

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 14:22:16 PDT 2009

I can´t speak for every albergue´s policies, but having your bag transported won´t bar you from staying at most places I know. Be aware, however, that sending your bag ahead does NOT save you a spot at the albergue, nor mark your place in the queue --- unless of course you´ve booked ahead at a private accommodation.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com

"Confront the dark parts of yourself. … Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing."   -- August Wilson