[Gocamino] My blog is runner-up

Virginia vjpulver at pulverpages.com
Sat Apr 4 05:28:57 PDT 2009

Congratulations Sil!  I really think your blog reaches out to people and
makes a difference in their lives.  It's #1 in my book!  And YOU reach
out and change people's lives with your gentle, encouraging approach to
the things you love.  Thanks for all your good advise!

Warmly,

"Ginn"
Watching Sunrise in Santa Fe