[Gocamino] Pilgrims from outside Spain

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Thu Sep 4 10:10:18 PDT 2008

Hello you all,
Last year the total Compostela=qualifying pilgrims were 114,026; of these 58,700 came from countries other than Spain composing a slight majority of 51.5%.?This year the trend has increased significantly. It is likely that "foreign" pilgrims will constitute 60% of the total.
As far as 2007 is concerned, I have the detailed numbers for each of the 122 countries represented by the pilgrims who earned a Compostela. They came from countries as little heard about as Vanuatu, I. Reunion (?), Moldavia and Islas Feroe.
If you wish, I can post the detailed information.
Hugs!
Rosina