[Gocamino] This year pilgrims.... to July 31.

Richard Ferguson richard at fergusonsculpture.com
Wed Sep 3 14:39:36 PDT 2008

The most interesting statistic is that there were about 10,000 German
pilgrims out of 65,000.  I understand that this is a result of the
best selling book by the German comedian.

I think that you said that Spanish pilgrims were 35,000, so a little
more than half the total.

Certainly money and the exchange rate is a consideration; I would
like to walk in France, but the cost may be prohibitive.

Richard

--
http://www.fergusonsculpture.com
Sculptures in copper and other metals