[Gocamino] [saintjames] My Next Camino

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Sat May 17 07:41:28 PDT 2008

HI Glenn,
You shouldn't have any difficulties going anywhere in Spain the day after Easter Sunday. While?on my yearly trips to Seville for Holy Week I myself do return to the States?on the Monday after Easter Sunday, the flights on such Mondays have never been, at all,?full, neither from Seville to Madrid nor from Madrid to New York. It seems that Easter travelers overwhelmingly return home on Easter Sunday. (As we all know, classes, etc. do resume on Monday).
It is on?Easter Sunday that it seems?impossible to find a flight anywhere if one hasn't made a reservation way in advance.
Regards,
Rosina.