[Gocamino] My Next Camino

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 19:59:42 PDT 2008

Frequent flier miles are getting increasingly more difficult to use, but I
did find a date when I could use mine next year but it happens to be the day
after Easter April 13, 2009.  That is the day I would arrive in Madrid.  I
know that some European countries, especially the predominately Catholic
ones, continue the Easter observance on the Monday after Easter.  Does
anyone know if there would be difficulties traveling from Madrid to Pamplona
at that time...how much of the country is really shut down because of the
holiday?

This "free trip" is too good to pass up.

Thank you,

Glenn