[Gocamino] Camino Portugués

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Thu May 1 06:57:30 PDT 2008

I can't speak of the route between Lisbon and Porto and have no idea of
available facilities. I walked from Porto and it was a little over 240
kilometers/140+ miles. The path was well-marked, though it was a little
strange seeing both a yellow and a blue arrow on the same rock/tree/wall,
etc. Lodging was plentiful. And while there are no guides as good as those
the CSJ publishes for the Camino Frances, there is the Brierly guide which I
found to be pretty accurate and can be updated on the internet.