[Gocamino] Recall: Galician folk music

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 22:45:49 PDT 2008

First heard Luar na Lubre while sitting in the Plaza Fonseca in July '98..
The gift shop was playing their music, along with that of Milladoiro. Kept
getting up from my drink and going in to buy their CDs.

Chuck

PS. Of course I never received any email on this subject. Come to that, I
didn't send this email either.