[Gocamino] post Camino tip

Wendy MORRIS wendy.morris at ecu.edu.au
Tue Mar 25 23:16:25 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I found this bit of sage advise and thought I'd share it with you all.
I'm in the middle of shifting house....another "Camino"!!!

What then is the remedy for the post-Camino blues? What about seeing
every new day as a pilgrimage? As we walk into each day we are walking
as into a foreign land; we are going beyond our experience. Live as a
pilgrim, in the present moment, carrying only what you really need,
leaving behind excess baggage, expecting nothing and grateful for
everything, open to new experiences, aware of all that is! Then every
road will be a Camino and every stopping-place a refugio and those
post-Camino blues will give way to greens and reds and yellows!

I'm in the middle of shifting house....so the bit about leaving behind
excess baggage spoke volumes

Love to you all

Wendy (from sizzling Western Australia)

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B