[Gocamino] The BIGGIE! Guys Holy Week in Seville. Santiago

Sue Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 23 07:44:21 PDT 2008

Rosina

Through the sharing of your passion and experience we are all inspired and
informed. Thank you. Your descriptions are so vivid and alive that I feel as
though I am there.

I'm truly honoured that these celebrations have been dedicated to the
pilgrims. It's a reminder that when the Camino ends, the journey begins
again and again. Even when it seems as though the path is far from my world
in Canada, I realize it's with me all the time.

Easter blessings from snow covered Toronto.

Sue