[Gocamino] Holy Week in Seville Videos (only today)

Rosina blaroli at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 05:59:52 PDT 2008

Hello you all,
To see Some Holy Week in Seville videos go to
www.abc.es/sevilla/
When the page comes up, wait a little bit. On the right hand, about the middle of the page, there will appear a box called "Ultimos Videos. Semana Santa". Press on any item on he list and you will see a little bit of some of those incredible processions and will hear some of the most stirring music written on this God's earth written, and played, for the purpose.
Of course, nothing can equal the soul universe-size expansion that comes from being among the hundreds of thousands that partake of that other-wordly experience.
There are 56 processions in total and, if you are interested, I shall be delighted to tell you about them.
Hugs!
Rosina
ps. I think you can only see the videos today/