[Gocamino] Madrid Hotel?

Janet Burgos sigburgos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 05:04:02 PDT 2008

I stayed in a hotel near the airport, it was OK, I can not remember the
name, I left the Camino from Burgos and stayed at a wonderful small hotel
named Hotel Rice, you might call or email them for a suggestion in Madrid,
they are a group of hotels and may have one in Madrid, www.hotelrice.com.
or telf. 947 222 300  I took the express bus from Burgos to Madrid, it was
very nice and fast!   Also took the bus from Logrono to Burgos and it was
also very nice and quick, it made one or two stops but I slept the whole
way.  I found out in Lagrono that the best way to get any where, other by
the Camino on foot, is to go to a local travel agent.  You will find them on
almost every corner or street in the larger towns and they are very helpful
and will book all the arrangements for you.  Let me know if I can help
further.  I wish I were going back to start in Burgos and complete the
Camino,  maybe next year.  You will find you way and love and cherish it
forever.   Janet  sigburgos at gmail.com