[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: Another multi-million seller Caminobook

Wendy MORRIS wendy.morris at ecu.edu.au
Tue Jun 3 22:50:40 PDT 2008

Hi Rosina and all,

Regarding Paul Coelho.....I looked at his website some time back and was impressed with his foundation,The Paulo Coelho Institute.

It's a non-profit-making institution financed exclusively by the author's royalties,
to give opportunities to the underprivileged and ostracized members of Brazilian society.

I think it's wonderful when people can see the needs in their own neighbourhood....

Wendy