[Gocamino] Invitation to visit my Camino website

patronio patronio at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 12:00:30 PDT 2008

Hello my fellow pilgrims!
I completed my first Camino on June 8th. and it was much more than
expected. It was the experience of a lifetime. I finally put together
my website with photo albums of the entire trek and I would like to
share it with all of you, how have helped me with your advice
throughout the planning stages of my trip. Here is the link:
http://web.mac.com/patronio
Please, do not hesitate to notify to me any broken link, ideas on how
to improve it, or just send me an e-mail to say hi!
Yours sincerely,
Julio