[Gocamino] Latest issue of the American Pilgrims Newsletter

Robert Spenger rspenger at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 14:54:18 PDT 2008

As a member of the group, I have just received an e-mail message from
the group with a downloadable pdf of the latest newsletter. I believe
that it can also be obtained from the website of the organization for
a time at least:

http://www.americanpilgrims.com/

This issue has a full report on the gathering at Santa Barbara earlier
this year and an announcement of next year's to be held in
Albuquerque, New Mexico.

One of my strongest regrets is that, due to illness, we had to cancel
out and missed this year's gathering, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading
the report.

Bob S.