[Gocamino] Camino origination

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 22 20:19:19 PDT 2008

If you look at the poles or the crosswalk boxes that line the Rue Saint Jacques in Paris, you will see stickers with the red and white stripes that lead the way for hikers.  It was so fun to see them after my hike was over and I was touring about Paris and seeing the Luxembourg Gardens and the Cluny Museum.
  Bon Chemin,
  Bridget

Jim Allen <jallen08 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
  Hi All;

Does anyone know exactly where the original starting point for the camino is? I think it is supposed to be a few hundred metres from Notre Dame. I will be in Paris before and after the camino and would like to get a picture of it.

Buen Camino,

Jim Allen, Seminole, Florida