[Gocamino] Camino theatrical performance

Sue.Kenney sue.kenney at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 16 17:30:49 PDT 2008

Fellow pilgrims,

I've been living my Camino since the first time I walked in 2001. My life is the Camino and I am honoured to be performing My Camino, a one woman show, at the San Fransisco Fringe Festival from September 3-8th.  A donation from the sale of each ticket will go to the American Pilgrims on the Camino. After that event, I'll be at a screening of the Camino documentary I directed called Las Peregrinas...the woman who walk, on September 10th in Los Angeles.
Hope some of you can make it.

Here are the details...

17th Annual San Fransisco Fringe Festival
My Camino
Written and performed by Canadian Sue Kenney
Following the footsteps of Shirley MacLaine, I'll be recreating my 29 day spiritual journey along a medieval pilgrimage route in Spain while actually walking 2 miles on a manual treadmill performing a one-woman show.

Dates:
Wed September 3rd -10:00 PM               Thurs September 4th- 8:30 PM
Fri September 5th- 7:00 PM                      Sat September 6th - 4:00 PM
Sunday September 7th- 1:00 PM              Mon September 8th - 10:00 PM

Exit Theatre 156 Eddy Street, SF

www.sffringe.org 415.673.3847  Tickets $9

*Note: A donation from the sale of every ticket will go to the American Pilgrims on the Camino www.americanpilgrims.com

On September 10th I'll be at the film Screening of the Camino documentary Las Peregrinas at Creative Chakra Spa http://www.creativechakra.com.htm  or Call  310 823 9378 or go to www.suekenney.ca

I love sharing my journey on the Camino in many different ways. It helps me to integrate the Camino into every day of my life. Thanks for letting me share this with you.

Sue