[Gocamino] [saintjames] Universidad de Compostela X Camino de Santiago

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 05:51:41 PDT 2008

I received this reply from the University re the St James/Spanish Course:
(I will add the pdf file to the FILES in St James at Yahoo.)

Dear Silvia,

I suppose the course you are asking us about is *Español y Camino de
Santiago.*
Please find enclosed a pdf archive with all the information about it, but
let me just inform you that students must have an intermediate level of
Spanish language to attend this course.
If you need any further information about it, please do not hesitate to
contact me again.

Kind regards

Lanzada Calatayud Álvarez

Xerenta/Gerenta/Manager

Cursos Internacionais/Cursos Internacionales/ International Courses

Universidade de Santiago de Compostela

Avenida das Ciencias, Chalet nº2

Campus Universitario Sur

15782 Santiago de Compostela