[Gocamino] Answers

Wes & Rita wesrita at comcast.net
Sat Aug 9 15:14:43 PDT 2008

Wow.  Thanks to all who responded to my request for help.  We have reserved a room in Saint Jean Pied de Port (thanks Sil) and at Refuge Orisson (thanks Glenn) and decided to just go with prepaid phone cards (thanks Grant) since I was a little overwhelmed by the cell phone information and I don't want to carry the cord and adapter for charging it (we are traveling extremely light!)  We now know how to get to Atocha Renfe station in Madrid (thanks again Grant) .  It is wonderful how many responses we got and I took all of them to heart. Thanks Eileen, Patricia, Jim, Linda, Judy, Richard, Walt, and all.  What a wonderful gocamino community we share!

Rita