[Gocamino] Madrid Airport to Train Station

Hathor821 at aol.com Hathor821 at aol.com
Wed Aug 6 05:35:08 PDT 2008

Grant, I never cease to admire you!

For those who don't know, I had the pleasure and honor to meet  one great
man, at the Santa Barbara gathering  of the American Pilgrims in  February
'08--looooooooove the music you installed in my pc! -- Now we are
'hospitaleros'....what a feeling!

Cheers and thanks for all you do for all of us who have  COS.

Patricia de Miami

In a message dated 8/6/2008 12:10:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,