[Gocamino] Notes from the Via de la Plata

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:47:10 PDT 2008

If avoiding traffic is important to you, you might consider the Camino
Portuguese. Walking last October, I never shared with more than six and
three times I was alone in the albergues. Of course, it will be different in
2010, but nothing compared to what you'll experience on the Camino Frances
and it will have more facilities than what you'll find on the Via de la
Plata.