[Gocamino] children's books on Camino

Wendy MORRIS wendy.morris at ecu.edu.au
Wed Apr 9 19:28:35 PDT 2008

Hola to all those who've helped with and are interested in children's books on the Camino, especially Rebecca.

The mouse book is called "Pepe mouse and his friends in Santiago de Compostela". I found it with isbn details on http://onthecamino.squarespace.com/camino-books-by-everest... but can't seem to find it anywhere else.

I've been thinking about doing a picture book for my grandchildren ever since returning from my Camino in November 06....maybe now is the time to get on with it!!!

Best wishes..

Wendy