[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: The Santiago Enigma

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 04:41:22 PDT 2008

The Ramsay Scallop I think is for young teen readers. It´s a good one, although the more fastidious among us find it a bit too touchy-feely.

Here in Spain there is a series of children´s books featuring a cartoon mouse who visits great cities and cultural sites all over Spain, and takes the kids through the whole tour. They are in Spanish, and cost about 15€ each, and I´m pretty sure I have seen one about Santiago de Compostela and the pilgrimage. If you´re really interested I can track it down for you. (I saw it in Sahagun, so it´s got to be widely available.)

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com