[Gocamino] [saintjames] Re: The Santiago Enigma

Mary Ann Gould magould at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 8 09:01:55 PDT 2008

Dear Rosina,

I read your messages often but rarely contribute.
I have a question that you might be able to answer for me.

My grandson, Seamus(James) will be making his First Communion at the end of
April. When I walked the Camino several years ago, I bought a rosary to save
for this special day.
I couldn't find a good book for an 8 year old in Spanish or English about
the Camino in the gift shop.
Do you have any suggestions?

My grandson spent 3 years in Mexico with his family and so he is fluent in
both languages.

Thanks,
Mary Ann