[Gocamino] Starting a camino Group?

Katie Holland kholland25 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 08:09:09 PDT 2008

Hi.  My husband and I, Rod and Katie, attended the
Little Company of Pilgrims in Toronto while we lived
there.  We enjoyed the experience very much, being
able to share and hear others' stories from the
Camino.

We have since moved back to our home in Austin, TX;
but we often think about our Camino friends in
Toronto.  We were talking and thinking how great it
would be to start a Camino group in Austin, Tx.

Does anyone have any ideas, suggestions, processes for
starting a Camino de Santiago group?

Thanks in advance,
Katie