[Gocamino] First Camino Travel From US

Glenn Guha2005 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 06:42:05 PDT 2008

Walt,
Check the prices for flying to Biarritz (through Paris) and then a city bus
to Bayonne.  When I first went the price to Biarritz was about the same as
to Paris.  Who knows how they price flights!?
I took the slow narrow gauge railroad across the North of Spain.  It goes
through Bilboa and San Sebastian.  I really enjoyed the ride, and it allowed
me to ease a bit into "normal" life.  I picked it up in Oviedo.
Buen Camino,
Glenn