[Gocamino] [saintjames] two Sellos per etapa

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 20:09:48 PDT 2007

I'm not losing sleep over it, either.  Whether or not
I even seek it out next time will depend entirely on
what's going on inside me at the time. I love my two
Compostelas, no one can ever take them from me (well,
at least not symbolically), I'm eternally grateful for
them. But each pilgrimage for me is new and what comes
out of it in physical reality may be entirely
different.

Rewards come in many forms.

Ana