[Gocamino] Camino art exhibits in California (and online)

Melissa West mswest at sonic.net
Mon Sep 3 21:08:52 PDT 2007

I am pleased to announce two exhibitions of linoleum block prints
inspired by my adventures on the Camino, running concurrently.  Please
join me at one of the receptions!

PASO A PASO: Prints from the Camino de Santiago
by Melissa West

SANTA CRUZ:
Alma Gifts & Culture
Through October 7, 2007
1705 Mission Street, Santa Cruz
Reception:
Saturday, September 8, from 5:00 to 7:00pm.

OAKLAND:
Rockridge Public Library
Through September 29, 2007
5366 College Avenue, Oakland
Reception:
Tuesday, September 18, from 5:30 to 7:30pm.

You can also view the prints on my website:
http://www.mswest.com/artwork_camino.html

I am particularly pleased with the timing of these shows, as it's
exactly one year ago today that I flew out of San Francisco on my way
to St. Jean Pied de Port.  I've enjoyed re-living my pilgrimage through
the carving and printing of the blocks.  I hope other peregrinos will
feel the same.
Buen Camino!

Melissa
Melissa West