[Gocamino] Questions from a new Pilgrim

Harry Yoon alsoharry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 22:43:01 PDT 2007

Hello-

I've been planning my trip for a few months and have just come across
this list, just a week before my departure. I was hoping you might be
able to answer a few questions:

1. I submitted a request to American Pilgrims for a pilgrim's
credential a month ago but I think it must have been lost in the mail.
I'm afraid I must obtain one in St. Jean, where I plan to start. Can
someone tell me where I can obtain one in St. Jean?

2. Does anyone know of someone from the US who will be walking the
Camino in November? It would be great to keep an eye out for them
and/or contact them before I leave for my trip (10/27)?

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

-Harry
(alsoharry at gmail.com)