[Gocamino] USA Confraternity - OK to mention God?

Charles O'Brien chasobrien at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:04:15 PDT 2007

I leave in a few hours for the Camino Portugues. While I'm not certain I
still believe in God, neither am I sure he/she/it doesn't exist. Come to
that, I'm not all that sure why I'm going. What I am certain of, however, is
that spirituality and religion--at least as it is practiced by monotheism
today--are not the same thing.