[Gocamino] Fwd: Re: backpack45.com/camino2 link banned from AmericanPilgrims.com links

Bridget Highfill highbell at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 26 19:57:01 PST 2007

I do not know if I would have found this resource if it wasn't for its link on the American Pilgrims page.  I received a great deal of guidance from the conversation, and yes, learned about where to find reources that would make my trip easier.  The fact is, in order to prepare, one needs advice on what books, shoes, socks, packs, tickets and sticks to buy.  That may be commercial, but it is also very helpful. In the world of Barnes and Noble, who have only Coelho's book to offer, it is nice to find practical resources and the wisdom of those who have experienced the Camino.
  I hope that future seekers will have the ability to find your resource via American Pilgrims.
  Thank you,
  Bridget