[Gocamino] Room for improvement

Joyce Cheney jcheneyjc at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 22 14:23:17 PDT 2007

Just having returned from my first Camino, Pamplona to Santiago, I want to
share two comments.

First:  room for improvement:
I often walked on a pathway decorated on both sides with used toilet paper.
It appears that many pilgrims made no effort to step even a few feet from
the trail or to bury or remove their toilet paper.

Please! Step away, then use a stick or rock to bury the paper, or better
yet, keep a baggie in a side pocket of your backpack and dispose of it in
refuse containers.

Second: Aside from that, I could say many, many positive things about all
facets of the experience, but won't describe my personal versions of them
all, as you can read several books already...and you can go and have your
own experiences!

Thanks,
Joyce Cheney, USA