[Gocamino] COMPOSTELA and Credential; new rules

Ana Young ayoung2001 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 15:05:35 PDT 2007

I don't really much care myself about having to meet
the credencial requirement, as I've always gotten that
one anyway. I think some foreign (non-Spanish)
pilgrims were concerned that the credenciales now
issued by sources outside of Spain will no longer be
acceptable, or that perhaps that's one of the reasons
for the tightening up of requirements.

I don't have a strong opinion about it myself. It
could be control (makes sense to me), it could be
anti-foreigner attitudes, it could be any number of
things. Some of it's understandable, as Rosina says.
There are far too many "turigrinos" along the Frances
and even now along the Aragones here and there.

Buen Camino,
Ana

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.