[Gocamino] Good refuge report

Sil sillydoll at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:40:09 PDT 2007

A fello pilgrim passed this on:
I have been asked to put a message on here from Anja Lund who is the
Hospitalairo of Caracol albergue in Ages, which is about 4k past St. Juan De
Ortega and tell you of my time there.

Its a lovely little and intimate albergue, Anja is a lovely women who
prepared for us the best salad and risotto and gave us the run of her house,
she even had me greeting and welcoming over guests while she was out.

One room was still being worked on but the bedroom i stayed in was very new
and aclean, heated, great views, music player and cds, small library, 6
comfy mattreses on the floor

And all this for a donativio!!

If you pass by here give it a try, there are two other albergues in this
small village with only 27 permenant inhabitants

--
Sil