[Gocamino] Pamplona to Roncesvalles

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:40:34 PDT 2007

The best option is to try to share a taxi among as pilgrins as posible.

Take this taxi drivers mobile telephone numbers:

Oscar:             +34-651.11.34.33
Francisco Igoa:+34-649.72.59.51

Both live in Pamplona and are used to work this route, to Roncesvalles and
St. Jean.

Don't call them from your country, it's enough if you call them the day
before from Spain, and you will know the prize and if it's possible to share
it.

If you arrive quite late to Roncesvalles, you must know that the Albergue
turn off the lights at 22:00. There's only a few restaurants to take dinner
in Roncesvalles.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martín
Madrid, Spain