[Gocamino] Leon - Santiago

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:50:47 PDT 2007

Rebekah,

I simply did the math. Devon said he had 12 days to go from Leon to
Santiago. 310 km in 10 days would be 31 km per day, or 19 miles in US
currency. 310 km in 12 days would be 26 km per day, or about 16 miles
Imperial. Towns and albergues don't seem to fall on exact divisibles of the
total distance traveled. Thus, you get to walk farther than hoped one day,
but less than you could actually muster the next. A weekend of walking
seemed like a good idea at the time. Perhaps I was mistaken.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler
GASpangler at hotmail.com