[Gocamino] Worst case credencial situation

Rebekah Scott rebrites at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 00:35:24 PDT 2007

I think we've already seen the other side of this
equasion. Right now, there are TOO MANY credentials
out there floating loose, which is what led to the
current announcement.

I think perhaps instead of clamping down on pilgrims
at "point of contact" the archdiocese might take a
look at their present supply chain. Somehow, somebody
along the line is handing credentials out like free
candy at the parade. Or maybe someone's making a
little extra cash by passing them on by the boxload to
tourist operations.

I'm of two minds on this. I still believe that
"today's tourist is tomorrow's pilgrim."

Reb.

Rebekah Scott
www.moratinoslife.blogspot.com