[Gocamino] Video question

Kathy Gower kathygower at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 20:18:02 PDT 2007

Hola, Rosina, et al,

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I heartily agree that
"Within the Way Without" is indeed the best Camino video I have seen.

I've only watched it on my computer, so I don't profess to know the IT
stuff, but I do have it in my library, thanks to you and to the CSJ, and so
I will loan it out provided I get it right back.

Thank you for reminding me of it again...having just returned from a short
Camino", I can relive my memories of what I haven't repeated yet while
revelling in that glorious hike over the Pyranees from St. Jean Pied de
Port, blessed with both wondrful weather and incredible wild flowers (not to
mention the wild horses with their newly born foals)...

hugs back,
Kathy
kathygower at hotmail.com or library at americanpilgrims.com