[Gocamino] [Santiagobis] Thoughts on "cheap holidays"

jeyskens at austin.rr.com jeyskens at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 26 12:27:30 PDT 2007

I've been on the camino three times and I've always had 2 credencias,
one 'Spainish' one and one other. I've used the CSJ English one, a
canandian one and once just used my notebook.  I usually kept the
spanish one for refugios, cathedrals, churches and the unofficial one
for bars and the like.  I did this in 2001, 2002 and 2003.  I picked
the Spanish one up at Roncevalles each time, and can't see any problem
with beginning the camino without a credencia.  It's as esay to get a
credencia as it is a walking stick.