[Gocamino] Villafranca del Bierzo to O Cebreiro

Grant Spangler gaspangler at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:17:37 PDT 2007

I put in my earplugs and that's it. Sonorous snorers, night revelry and
crilnkley plactic bags in the morning are never a problem. The accoustics in
the Albergue Familia Jato leave something to be desired: one of the sleeping
rooms is directly above the food service/commons area. There is a bit of
open flame involved with the queimada ceremony, so it is held out-of-doors.
I'd venture you heard the peregrinos celebrantes directly below. Ear plugs
rule. You generally get about a 30 dB isolation from your environs, that's a
1000:1 ratio of 'quieter'.

Buen Camino,

Grant

Grant Spangler