[Gocamino] Leave from Porto

Jeff Mayor jmayor at occ.cccd.edu
Mon Jun 11 11:10:03 PDT 2007

I leave for Porto Portugal in 10 day to begin the pilgrimage to
Santiago. I see that Porto is a large city and I fly into the airport
which is 10k out of town. Can anyone direct me to the Albergie? I
arrive before noon and plan to leave the next morning. I plan to take a
bus from the airport into the city central and hope to find the
Albergie from there,  but if someone knows the most direct way to get
to it from there or the airport I would greatly appreciate any advice.
I will need to get a credential which a assume I can get at the
Albergie.
All the best this summer to fellow pilgrims,
Jeff