[Gocamino] Last Sunday, in Compostela ...

Javier Martin javier2147 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:48:15 PDT 2007

Last sunday, many pilgrims walked the Camino from Monte do Gozo to the Plaza
del Obradoiro to cry against the construction of the industrial complex in O
Pino.

Our objective is made, by the moment. All galician newspapers wrote about.
It was possible to hear it on many radios. And in the Galician television,
too. Here there's several examples:

http://www.elcorreogallego.es/index.php?idMenu=3&idNoticia=193610
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/santiago/2007/07/30/0003_6022344.htm
http://www.laregion.net/content/view/40295/42/

Neither FADESA (the company who has to construct the Polygon) nor the Xunta,
nobody thought we were going to cry and to be opposing to this construction
as we are doing. But, I have to give thanks to all of you who has send
messages to info at amigosdelcamino.com to adhere to us.

We will continue fighting, I will tell you something else as soon as I know
it.

Buen Camino,

Javier Martin
Madrid, Spain.