[Gocamino] Camino blues

jethess777 at aol.com jethess777 at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 10:15:05 PDT 2007

I think I have experienced the same thing. I walked the Portuguese Route last year and as soon as I got home, all I could think about was doing another camino and planning for it.? I WILL walk it again, using one of many different routes-- thinking about doing it next year.? In the meantime, I cope with my desire to get out and walk it again by staying connected to the camino. There are the GoCAMINO messages and other websites and the many wonderful youtube productions that are being made all the time by folks who have been walking it.?
God bless all,
Joanie Hess