[Gocamino] Corns and warts

Mary V. Wallis mvwallis at pathcom.ca
Sun Jul 29 10:24:59 PDT 2007

me again - Marcus et al...

plantar warts are just warts like you can get anywhere on your body, but
because they're on your feet, they grow inward from the pressure, rather
than out and they can be a real pain. They are not a Camino hazard per se,
(I suppose you cd pick one up in a shower somewhere like in a gym) (so it's
good to have some water footwear for the showers) but if you go with one
starting to grow, they can really hurt after a while. Dermatologists use
liquid nitrogen (real cold) to kill them, or cut them out, but there are
various gooey things you can get in the pharmacy for them too that work
pretty well.

then there's duct tape.....

and I think that's all I have to say on this topic!!.

Mary