[Gocamino] Corns

Steve and Cathy Soud thesouds at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 11:56:28 PDT 2007

Duct worked very well for me for some "hotspots" before they became
blisters.

I used Second Skin after a major blister developed (I hadn't gotten
the duct tape to it in time) and it was wonderful--one of the real
essentials that I would never again go on the Camino without.  I
highly recommend it.

Steve