[Gocamino] Corns

Mary V. Wallis mvwallis at pathcom.ca
Sat Jul 28 11:20:05 PDT 2007

thanks Marcus - I thought I had missed a discussion about foot stuff. I
recommend duct tape for plantar warts. They talked about it on NPR once.
Oddly, duct tape is not so good for ducts, they said, but you can cure
plantar warts with it. (I have no financial interest in duct tape, but wish
I did!)

thanks again.

Mary