[Gocamino] albergues

Janet Burgos sigburgos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:15:55 PDT 2007

There are at least two sites listing most of the albergues and other info---
the one I can remember now is http://www.santiago.ca/bursan.html there are
guides on this site that  are downloadable in PDF and give distances etc,
usualy about 5 pages but worth the time to print if you are able to.  All
the lists including the one in SJPP are not  totally reliable, things change
constantly. Do arrive before 3:00 pm if you want a bed, they all fill up
quickly.  I will try to find the other site with another long list that has
been published,  and, thanks to the pilgrams taking the time to do this work
for us.   Janet